Why Noble Diagnostics?
- Noble Diagnostics offers drug and alcohol testing, background checks and compliance services, delivered with a level of responsiveness that exceeds your expectations.
- Each client has a designated Major Account Coordinator (MAC) who responds promptly to their client needs, even outside of normal business hours. Exceptional customer service is our #1 priority!
- Our four MROs have a combined 75 years of experience and expertise. Unlike other TPAs, our MROs are accessible to our clients. One of them is Dr. Kevin Edwards, MD, one of the most respected MROs in the industry.
- Our network of over 18,000 collection sites and mobile collection services enables us to administer and process tests quickly.
- Our test results are accurate and timely. Our NobleNow online platform makes it easy to order and manage them and view results any time, anywhere.
- We offer a secure, online Driver Qualification (DQ) file management system that makes it easy to monitor driver compliance.
- Our regulatory and compliance team can assist you with auditing, training, drug/alcohol program policy development and review and much more.
- We have over 15 years of experience performing professional background checks. We offer a la carte and packaged pricing via our convenient online portal.
Questions about FMCSA Clearinghouse?
We offer training and consulting options designed for maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Professional Urine Drug Screen Collector Training
Reasonable Suspicion Training
Screening Test Technician (STT) Training
Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT) Training
Designated Employee Representative (DER) Compliance Training