Employee Hiring Assessments
Tuesday, October 13th | 8am-1pm
BE ONE OF ONLY 20 PEOPLE
Today, we are constantly seeing and hearing about tragic events taking place in our workplaces. From shootings to bomb threats to terrorism... How do we protect AND do our best to prevent these incidents from occurring?
Learn “what to do and what not to do” in emergency situations to protect your business and your employees.
- Active Shooters
- Bomb Threats
- Terrorist Attacks
- Hostage Taking
- Natural Disasters
- Medical Emergencies
- Chemical Spills
Why Noble Diagnostics?
- Noble Diagnostics offers drug and alcohol testing, background checks and compliance services, delivered with a level of responsiveness that exceeds your expectations.
- Each client has a designated Major Account Coordinator (MAC) who responds promptly to their client needs, even outside of normal business hours. Exceptional customer service is our #1 priority!
- Our four MROs have a combined 75 years of experience and expertise. Unlike other TPAs, our MROs are accessible to our clients. One of them is Dr. Kevin Edwards, MD, one of the most respected MROs in the industry.
- Our network of over 18,000 collection sites and mobile collection services enables us to administer and process tests quickly.
- Our test results are accurate and timely. Our NobleNow online platform makes it easy to order and manage them and view results any time, anywhere.
- We offer a secure, online Driver Qualification (DQ) file management system that makes it easy to monitor driver compliance.
- Our regulatory and compliance team can assist you with auditing, training, drug/alcohol program policy development and review and much more.
- We have over 15 years of experience performing professional background checks. We offer a la carte and packaged pricing via our convenient online portal.
We offer the following drug tests:
- RAPID URINE DRUG SCREENING
- ORAL FLUIDS DRUG TESTING – LAB-BASED
- HAIR DRUG TESTING – LAB-BASED
Employee Hiring Assessment
When bad hiring decisions like these are made, it means a TON of wasted money for your company. Great news, we're here to help. We offer three comprehensive Employee Hiring Assessments that will help you make educated hiring decisions.
We Offer Training and Consulting Designed For Maintaining a Drug-Free Workplace
- Employee Training
- Professional Urine Drug Screen Collector Training
- Reasonable Suspicion Training
- Screening Test Technician (STT) Training
- Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT) Training
- Designated Employee Representative (DER) Compliance Training