Noble Diagnostics goes the extra mile to provide our clients with an exceptional level of personalized service. Our concierge level of client care, efficient online services and customized solutions help employers to streamline their hiring, testing and compliance practices.
Our capabilities include:
Our capabilities include:
- Noble Now is our industry-leading, proprietary online database.
- It consolidates all your employee onboarding tests, screens and assessments in a convenient, easy-to-use dashboard.
- Access your employee, candidate and testing records from any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Easily manage your entire pre-employment process any time, anywhere.
- Schedule drug screen, pre-employment physical or background checks and request diagnostics from patient service centers.
- Automatically manage random draw drug screens.
- Generate and send a barcode to potential candidates via text or email to schedule tests.
- Candidates can fill out their background check paperwork on their smartphone, tablet or computer.
Driver Qualification (DQ) Software
- Replaces cumbersome paper record-keeping with a proprietary online DQ dashboard that helps you keep all your driver data up-to-date.
- Sends automatic alerts when any data in driver files is out of compliance, or soon to reach its expiration date.
- Tracks critical vehicle data, including registration, annual inspection dates, engine hours and a log of past maintenance and repairs.
- Each Noble client has a designated Major Account Coordinator (MAC) who responds promptly to their needs, even outside of normal business hours.
- Your MAC knows your account inside and out and will answer your questions quickly and efficiently.
- When you call or email us, you’ll talk to a live person every time. No call centers. No automated systems. No long waits on hold.
- Exceptional customer service is our #1 priority.
Medical Review Officer (MRO) Expertise
- Our four MROs have a combined 75 years of experience and expertise.
- One of them is Dr. Kevin Edwards, MD, one of the most respected MROs in the industry.
- Unlike other third-party administrators (TPAs), our MROs are accessible to our clients.
- Our mission is to help you make educated hiring and employment decisions.
- Unlike some larger TPAs, we don’t have a one-size-fits-all policy.
- We’ll review your current process, identify gaps and tailor our programs to your needs.
- We’ll work with you to develop a customized solution – you can select the services and panels you need.
- Our goals to make your employee onboarding and management processes efficient and easy.