Noble Diagnostics partners with laboratories that are certified by our industry’s most prestigious regulatory bodies.
Lab-Based Urine Testing
- The urine specimen is collected by a certified professional collector, abiding by industry standards to maintain the integrity of the process and the confidentiality of the donor.
- The specimen is sent to a nationally certified laboratory for analysis and reported to a certified Medical Review Officer (MRO).
- The MRO reviews the result and reports out a verified result, assuring that the process is completed according to all applicable standards and regulations.
Rapid Urine Screening
- Companies can use the rapid screening kits to test prospective employees to give drug-free candidates the ability to start work immediately.
- As a cost-saving method, employers can do their own collections and conduct their own drug testing.
- If a rapid drug test shows a non-negative result, the employer should send the sample to a certified laboratory for confirmation, and then have it reviewed by an MRO.
Lab-Based Oral Fluid Testing
Oral fluid testing is gaining popularity with many programs that require convenient, gender-neutral specimen collection. Oral fluid testing can detect drugs within 10 minutes of ingestion. This short time frame makes it an excellent test for post-accident and reasonable suspicion training.
- Oral fluid testing analyzes a saliva sample for drugs and their metabolites.
- An absorbent collection device is placed in the mouth and the saliva collected is screened for drugs of abuse.
- Samples are checked to verify the saliva is human and undiluted.
- The result is reported to an MRO for review.
Lab-Based Hair Testing
Hair testing measures the drug molecules embedded inside the hair shaft. The non-intrusive collection of the hair sample, along with the inability of donors to adulterate or contaminate the specimen, make hair testing a desirable option to other drug testing methods.
- Hair testing provides a longer history of drug exposure than any other testing method, making it an excellent tool for positions where there is zero tolerance for drug use.
- The collected hair specimens are sent to the lab for analysis and reported to the MRO for review.